High ping to Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter Meowmath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 31,916
I am getting 165ms to Frankfurt Valorant server too but EU servers on Speedtest along with the server which I mentioned above, and another game server fetches me 250-300 ms

Getting normal ping on League again, hoping it isn't a fluke.

Edit: It has spiked back up at a stable ping to 194 rather than 145

its sadness guys I had 2 jio fiber connection and I wanted to give airtel fiber a try which was in december 1st. So i cancelled 1 of my jio fibers connection for airtel and boy ping for Amsterdam apex legends server was like 290 to 320ms . After making multiple calls to the customer care and requesting them to fix the routing it was helpless. Finally i decided to disconnected airtel and move back to jio as jio always gave me 150 ms . I can still try airtel if they fixed the routing .

Idk how it is with Airtel or Jio right now but on Alliance Broadband I have been getting close to normal latencies to EU servers in Valorant since last 2-3 days. However in other games and SpeedTest EU servers it is still 250+.

PYIdkJu.png

jio always gave me 150 ms
@Captivating Does Jio gives you speed as per plan for Europe & American servers?
Because I had earlier connection from from local operator, who had a Jio ISP. I used to get promised speed for Indian servers, also on YouTube & OTT platforms, but his speed was very less (less than 5 MBps) for Europe servers for 100MBps plan.

@FiberOne (couldn't find option to link your reply)

I also had a similar situation before but in early Jan I got together with a few of my neighbors and discussed with them if they were facing similar situation or not (our society and everyone nearby is on jio fiber rn). We were also facing issues of some sites being blocked.

After confirming I and a few other complained to Jio Customer Care in quick succession. They promised us resolution but we were still skeptical.

However within 2 days our ip addresses were refreshed and our routing completely changed. For the first time I was getting higher than plan speeds on Jio Fiber (both upload and download) while torrenting as well on speedtests (999 150mbps plan giving avg speed 160mbps down and 155mbps up).

Ping still remain the same but they never went haywire for me here into 200+ or 300+ms. It remains around 160-180ms to europe for me. I am trying to get that resolved as well and get sub 150ms ping to europe.

@Captivating Does Jio gives you speed as per plan for Europe & American servers?
Because I had earlier connection from from local operator, who had a Jio ISP. I used to get promised speed for Indian servers, also on YouTube & OTT platforms, but his speed was very less (less than 5 MBps) for Europe servers for 100MBps plan.
Yes jio gave me speed as per plan even on Europe and USA server. Your input must be doing some kind of cost cutting

Back