Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,450
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
With every firmware update, the battery backup has gone down, but not it's awful :|

Do you guys think it's the software issue or it could be the faulty battery as well?

Battery Status - Imgur

From the screenshot, it looks like the battery wasn't charged fully in the first place. Perhaps you might want to charge it a bit longer?

Try deleting battery stats and then perform 2-3 10 % to 100% charge cycles. Has worked for me many a time !

remove all battery saver apps ...they dont work for me ....and my brother have note tooo ...if he dont play HD games his battery life minimum 2 days and if he play HD games mmm then battery around 12HRS ( if u r heavy gamer then less ) .batter dried up fast on 2g-3g data network fast ..try to use wifi more if u canand hey CLOSE Background running apps if not use like yahoo messenger ..

I don't have any battery saver application. I installed battery spy just today to check when the maximum drainage starts.

I don't play HD games, my phone is connected to WiFi all the time, and I don't keep Yahoo Messenger running in the background, only Google Talk!

Try deleting battery stats and then perform 2-3 10 % to 100% charge cycles. Has worked for me many a time !

Are you sure battery stats would help? I am not sure if it could be deleted without rooting the phone :|

I don't have any battery saver application. I installed battery spy just today to check when the maximum drainage starts.

I don't play HD games, my phone is connected to WiFi all the time, and I don't keep Yahoo Messenger running in the background, only Google Talk!

you have original firmware ???? no costume rom?

Are you sure battery stats would help? I am not sure if it could be deleted without rooting the phone :|

Firstly adjust your screen brightness. I keep mine on auto. Full brightness will kill your battery.You say you don't use Yahoo messenger, but it might be running in the background. Uninstall if possible.Download better battery stats and just use it for a week. It'll tell you what is keeping your phone awake, and what is eating up your battery.Btw do you use GPS a lot?

Back