Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
Try "Juice Defender Ultimate" available from Play StoreWhy'd you go with Note anyway? You could've got a used S3 at the same price from Ebay

check your battery might all problem with that .....

I guess, my usage has grown with time and I expect the same kind of performance when I was not using it that much :apologetic:

I guess, my usage has grown with time and I expect the same kind of performance when I was not using it that much :apologetic:

s you can see, this is the normal situation. In the night, 95%of the time, the CPU is in deep sleep, and after 11 hours, about 6% battery was drained (I also checked emails before sleep). If your phone does not go to deep sleep, you will find the duration on other state is higher. Very likely, you have battery drain issues if more than 20% battery are drained when you are sleeping (6-10 hours), You probably will find far larger percentage on 200MHz state. If more than 30% are drained in one night, very likely, your phone never goes to Deep Sleep state.
So basically your phn is not going into deep sleep mode.

Did you download and tried this as mentioned in the article?
[APP] [29 Sept. - V1.11] BetterBatteryStats adds battery history back to Android - xda-developers

Back