Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
After installing custom ROM battery life of my phone is almost double, if not double than not less than 1.75 times. When not in use it consumes very less, at night after no use for more than 8hr it consumes only 3-5% and it syncs twitter and mail on every 30 minute during that period.

Best way to manage battery:1. Put phone on power safe mode.2. Keep wifi and GPS off when not require3. Keep 3G data off at night and other unnecessary time.4. Put the Task Manager Widget on the home screen to monitor the running apps. Shut down the apps not suppose to be running.

The battery backup has gone awful, the moment I start using the phone it starts getting down and down, it stays stable at standby.I don't know what the **** is the problem, should I take the phone to service center or is there something I should do?It's been a real pain to use this phone for past week, seriously :angry:

use betterbatterystats and generate a report file. guys at xda shall help you with the problem. you can find the thread over at xda.

The battery backup has gone awful, the moment I start using the phone it starts getting down and down, it stays stable at standby.

I don't know what the **** is the problem, should I take the phone to service center or is there something I should do?

It's been a real pain to use this phone for past week, seriously :angry:

you must check your battery or change it .......if necessary

that's what I want to confirm, the issue is with the software part or the battery itself :|

There is obviously gonna be huge battery drain while using the Note due to its big screen. And honestly, the stats you had posted earlier show that everything is fine!

that's what I want to confirm, the issue is with the software part or the battery itself :|
buy a new back up battery .... ....and test...
and see if ur battery is fine then u can use both .so longer battery life ... :)
carry both charged battery with u

Back