Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
if the drain has started after upgrade to ICS .. do a factory reset .. this will sort it out .. happened the same to my old S2 .. factory reset fixed it ..

Ordinarily a battery would last you 1.5 to 2 years with good backup. I dont think battery is an issue. The cpu spy SS shows that your phone isnt sleeping well. I guess some of the apps are syncing too often. Whatsapp caused me some probs too. A data wipe is what you can try as suggested. else the wakelocks need to be studied. for that use betterbatterystats or generate a dumpsys file. :suspicion:

I would have done the reset quite a long ago, the only thing that stops me is the apps that I have on the phone, it's gonna take hours to load them back again, games and stuff. Is there anyway I can take a backup of the entire files and do the reset?

Taking a normal backup using Kies, SMS Pics and stuff, have already copied Music and Videos Manually.Going to format in some time, once the backup is done.Gonna lose NFS, GTA, Asphalt etc etc :sour:

Taking a normal backup using Kies, SMS Pics and stuff, have already copied Music and Videos Manually.

Going to format in some time, once the backup is done.

Gonna lose NFS, GTA, Asphalt etc etc :sour:

Don't be upset about it. Just root your phone if you aren't rooted and take a titanium backup.

Back