Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
Root it. It won't void the warranty. Most of the oem manufacturers officially allows boot loader unlocking. Root n install Titanium to backup the whole phone ... Evn you can do that frm recovery if you don't want to pay for TB ...

Root it. . Evn you can do that frm recovery if you don't want to pay for TB ...

+1

but TB is more than worth every penny paid for !!

BTW I don't really think Samuel needs to do a factory reset. @Samuel: Can you please install GSam Battery Monitor, run it for a day or two and then upload the snaps of 'times held awake' and 'duration held awake'?

BTW I don't really think Samuel needs to do a factory reset.

@Samuel: Can you please install GSam Battery Monitor, run it for a day or two and then upload the snaps of 'times held awake' and 'duration held awake'?

Okay! Will post after 24 hours!

i have rooted my note in 5 mins , just rooted and still with same stock rom except for titanium backup nothing will save ur time installing the apps or downloading the SD card data of asphalt :D

1. Is your phone going into sleep mode? Use an app called CPU Spy to find out. It seems that your phone is not going into deep sleep, or something is running in the background.2. I recommend Temp+CPU V2. It's a decent widget.Off topic.There are so many threads on xda about rooting your phone. I rooted my phone with stock recovery using the latest PhilZ-cwm6...... It took a 1 min to flash it. It doesn't increase your triange count, which is why I did it this way.And, yes, rooting WILL void your warranty...but only if you get caught.

Back