Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
format whole phone sd card and phone storage ..and use it for week ....and install just basic apps like fb and other need full ..then check it ur battery 60+% used by apps only not by display or any thing else

FB itself is battery hog. Better use FB on browser.I uninstalled FB and my phone battery life is extended by atleast 12 more hrs.

i have not installed the facebook app for ages now. used facebook messenger for a few weeks and even it consumed too much battery.

there are alternative apps for facebook as well which do not keep syncing in the background.

Freaking idiots blocked messenger from being used in pidgin. I guess IMO still works.

As i said earlier last update of imo screwed my device battery. Maybe its something imo n jellybean.
my brother have note and working fine no battery issue ..

I don't use IMO or YM! I just have Google Talk!When the phone is on standby its fine, the moment I start using it the battery drains like hell.I checked the individual apps, it just says the app ran for these minutes and stuff, nothing else.I have no idea, if its a hardware issue or software, warranty is going to expire soon so I need to think about it :sad:

Did you do a full reset of the phone? Has it helped. Sometimes it does...

Back