Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,451
I tried the hard reset once, it started and stayed on the same screen for like 15 minutes had to force restart the phone. It deleted a few videos and pictures nothing else :|

^^ i told him many times but not ready to do it ... :(

they are going to reset the phone anyways. and there are no guarantees that they would do anything about the battery life.

they are going to reset the phone anyways. and there are no guarantees that they would do anything about the battery life.

he said : I tried the hard reset once, it started and stayed on the same screen for like 15 minutes had to force restart the phone. It deleted a few videos and pictures nothing else :|

so its better if he go to service station

Damaged (not the correct word, but still) battery isn't considered as a hardware defect ?

battery should still have a one year warranty. in any case, if the software shows that the battery is in good condition, what would happen?

he must go to service station and 1st reset his phone ..because he cant do it ..something is wrong and he need new battery ( as per my view)

Still it'll be better to let the professionals handle it. Give it to them, and pray;)

Then a proper hard reset should set it right. Seems like Sam has erased the USB storage and not reset the phone, perhaps.

Back