Horrible Battery Backup on Galaxy Note GT-N7000

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 132
  • Views Views 10,450
he should have rebooted his phone as i can see high usage by android os and system
no problem at all ...all working fine ..
just posted for info

I am thinking to get a new battery for the phone, I did a reset as mentioned before and it didn't help the backup, so am assuming its the battery that has fault.Just want to be sure, shall I get a new one?

Android os bug is not leaving the samsung or android (I don't know what is the culprit)....... Even in the latest 4.1.2 update in my Note 2................. So whenever in battery shortcut you see more than 10 % used by either android os or system............ Restart your phone immediately. And it should be fine after that. One confirmation will be............ After restart the battery shortcut will show phone on battery....... Time in minutes(mostly 2 - 3 minutes) even if your phone was on battery for hours ( on battery means without charging only on battery consumption) I think @chromy should tell us here that this bug of battery drain is in his stock Android phones or not :confused:

I am thinking to get a new battery for the phone,

I did a reset as mentioned before and it didn't help the backup, so am assuming its the battery that has fault.

Just want to be sure, shall I get a new one?

Why not going to service center? 1st

My phone is working fine. Though had some issues recharging over usb port on computer.

It's out of warranty, considering the issue I am facing, I believe they would play with my phone. I am just skeptic. /Indian Service Centers

Back