How good is Cherrinet? Does it work properly?

Deos Cherrinet disconnects many times?

• Total voters
ISP
BSNL
Guys I am being frustrated with low speeds of BSNL and high price. So thinking of changing to some other ISP. This Cherrinet seems to be quite famous in my area. I reside in Kilpauk and flyers are all over the place. Some where i read that the connection disconnects several times a day and takes about an hour to reconnect. I don't have other ISP in my area other than Airtel or Reliance(Reliance is pathetic disconnects many times a week and customer service is also not good). I use a lot around 50GB with the slow internet of BSNL. So i may use more when i switch to a faster network. So please tell only your true experience with this ISP.
Are torrents up and working with cherrinet. Please tell whether it disconnects daily. I am using BSNL and really getting frustrated with their speed. I cant even watch youtube videos, it gets a lot of buffering. So please tell me. I am really looking forward for a replacement.

I tried contacting Cherrinet for new connection, haven't got any call from them till now :( So for me i had a bad experience

I tried contacting Cherrinet for new connection, haven't got any call from them till now :( So for me i had a bad experience
Is service feasible in your area? They have a list of coverage area in their website. Did you check it?

My area is listed in their coverage area and they said sales team will contact me...but none contacted me till now..

Given up with Cherrinet as Rs.1717 is kind of too much for me. The other plan offers only 50GB post its 512kbps, this is bad too.

Contacted Airtel they also said that they don't have any plan for chennai exceeding 50GB as FUP.

Contacted Airtel they also said that they don't have any plan for chennai exceeding 50GB as FUP.
Actually Airtel has many plans exceeding 50GB as FUP in Chennai, I made a post about it here Airtel Broadband or You Broadband in Chennai?

I signed up with airtel on the 8th of December, I still haven't got the connection :(, they promised it'll be connected in 3-4 days. And the worst part is after I signed up with airtel on the 8th Cherrinet started placing flyers and boards in my area, If airtel doesn't connect me in the next few days, I'll go with cherrinet.

Back