TATA DOCOMO 2g and 3g does not work properly.

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohan Gore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,642
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i didnt got any call from DOCOMO dont say that you tried but i didnt replied....... i have checked all posts posted by every user and each time you reply was same...... We tried to speak to you.... but u didnt replied. WTF.......... call me ASAP.... on this number..... dont F*** around that customers dont reply. We reply..... case is that you dont call......So just try once more....... I can show you all call list in month... you didnt called.

the problem with them is the connection ends while registering on network. I've ported from idea to docomo last month seeing its cheaper price tags on 2g cuz i just want to use the mailbox on my phone but now i understands they have the cheaper costs ans cheapest service. waiting another 2 more months to port to some other network and try shit out of that.

Hi
I have been a vodafone user for last 8 yrs and faced issue regarding speed but never of connectivity.
I recently ported out to docomo post paid, it feels like one of the worst decisions taken. The customer care ppl dont understand what I talk, they dont want to listen problem but give solutions. You tell them data connectivity they ask if I can make calls, is this f*****g joke or what.
Data disconnects after a while, getting connectivity back is a major challenge. I think I will port out as soon as my min period is over.
[email protected]

piyush1984 said:
Hi
I have been a vodafone user for last 8 yrs and faced issue regarding speed but never of connectivity.
I recently ported out to docomo post paid, it feels like one of the worst decisions taken. The customer care ppl dont understand what I talk, they dont want to listen problem but give solutions. You tell them data connectivity they ask if I can make calls, is this f*****g joke or what.
Data disconnects after a while, getting connectivity back is a major challenge. I think I will port out as soon as my min period is over.
[email protected]
First of all, don't display your mobile no. Publicly.
Secondly, docomo is shifting unused 2g and 3g sites from unprofitable regions to more profitable locations like in bangalore.
Wait for 1 more month and you would see the difference hopefully.

/had shitty experience yesterday. Primary IDEA sim had low net balance so switched to docomo to get driving directions to new restraunt in Zomato ..took 20 mins to get connectivity by randomly switching on/off the data connection option. Even when it got connected, I was getting shitty speeds. And if this the case in capital city, I don't want to know the situation in tier II/ tier III towns

Dextermorgan said:
/had shitty experience yesterday. Primary IDEA sim had low net balance so switched to docomo to get driving directions to new restraunt in Zomato ..took 20 mins to get connectivity by randomly switching on/off the data connection option. Even when it got connected, I was getting shitty speeds. And if this the case in capital city, I don't want to know the situation in tier II/ tier III towns
Are you referring to delhi circle

No, AP circle.
However this auto disconnection problem is present wherever docomo is present and even they themselves aknowledged it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back