How is BSNL 3G on HUAWEI E1750 3G USB Modem?

• Thread starter Thread starter Maksa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 27,253
@sathishn28 .... Download ovi suite from Nokia's website. Install it. It will ask during installation to connect your phone via usb. Just follow the instructions one by one.Its very user friendly.Once you have everything ready on the main page of OVI suite , it will show connect to net (right side ). It will ask to make a new connection. You have to enter in the apn box "bsnlnet" without the quotes.Then hit enter and complete the process.Thats it. your connection it ready hit connect and you will be connected to the net.Happy browsing.

i did like the above...but i get connection drops like every hour.. it gets disconnected..i also installed the hotfix.. still..

Yes GPRS is activated and it's working on Phone also works on PC when via USB / BT but not working while using with Huawei E1750
I hope you are getting signal in your data card!? Are you using dialup or via mobile partner?

I hope you are getting signal in your data card!? Are you using dialup or via mobile partner?

I am using Mobile Partner software.

I get very good signal. Can make/receive calls, send/receive SMS.

Question:
If I un-install Mobile Partner. Only install the drivers for Huawei E1750 modem and create a Dial-up connection. Where do I mention the APN ?

thanx xmenI have Nokia pc suite but when i access the phone using it , it only shows the folders of the phone. i didnt actually know how to establish the internet connection by going to control panel-network settings- new connection etc. when i create a new connection wat shud i choose from 3 options. 1-wireless 2- broadband 3-dial up.but anyways i wil try this today by using apn as 'bsnlnet'. is ovi different from nokia pc suite, if yes, which is better.

Question:
If I un-install Mobile Partner. Only install the drivers for Huawei E1750 modem and create a Dial-up connection. Where do I mention the APN ?
Try to use MDMA. Its easy to setup

I am planning to buy an e 1750 for 2900 on ebay. It is mentioned that i can make voice calls , sms, and it has an antenna port. Huawei users pls share your views if if is worth buying and if the features are true. I also wanna know if this model recieves signal better than e1550.

i also heard that. better is go for open market 3G device. it will also cost the same .i think Huawei had unlocked open market device in same price.

has anyone used bsnl 3g or mtnl 3g on micromax mmx 372g??plz tell me about the performance of this device

Back