How is BSNL 3G on HUAWEI E1750 3G USB Modem?

• Thread starter Thread starter Maksa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 27,253
I have Huawei E1750 and is very good modem. On 2G BSNL Network i get 25-30 KB/sec speed. For people who want to purchase this modem i would definitely recommend this. But i have a advice. If you want to use the same sim card in your data card and in your mobile then its better to use your mobile (Nokia) as a modem. I would recommend a seperate sim card for your data card.

Its superb modem. I recommend everyone. I m using safaricom (Huawei E1750).. Works gr8....

how can i use other the company sim card in this modem

It works with all companys' 3g USIMs dont worry.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Its superb modem. I recommend everyone. I m using safaricom (Huawei E1750).. Works gr8....

Has your problem of low signal been solved with this new Huawei E1750 modem ?

I have BSNL 3G DATA Card.but i can`t use the other company sim card only because of locking in this modem.how can i unlock this modem.Plz share your reviews.....

Has your problem of low signal been solved with this new Huawei E1750 modem ?

The problem i was posted at :
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-3g/62004-bsnl-3g-network-goes-very/

is still exist with my new modem (Huawei E1750) :(.
But When i use it in my office i can now get download speed of "220 kbps", which is much better than my old Micromax modem. I can now make voice calls, check my balance with this modem.. And in future BSNL may improve their signals in my home area... so i m feeling satisfaction now..

you can unlock it. search for the unlock software in google using the make and model number of the modem. there is no guarantee however.

I am planning to buy Huawei e1750 USB Modem, can anybody tell me where to buy, (if ebay, if someone could give me the details of a reliable seller with whom he/she has dealt)

Hello friends,

i am planning to buy the Huawei modem Unlocked Model E1752 or E122..

Anybody know the Retail Stores Address of Huawei modems In Trichy,coimbatore,chennai or in madurai??
Let me know.. please provide details.It will be really helpful..

Back