How is your ISP doing with increased traffic due to the COVID-19?

• Thread starter Thread starter JB701
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 616
  • Views Views 51,114
I am getting good speeds mostly but its nice of a company to acknowledge lags beforehand

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-212307.webp
    Screenshot_20200321-212307.webp
    67 KB · Views: 130
@arjunarora4212 are you getting the same speedtest results to jio Delhi server?
If yes then it probably is your lco equipment or your own equipment (but if everything is fine at mid night then it probably isn't)

So if you're only facing this issues to non jio servers then their transits are overloaded and they're unable to handle it I've seen people mentioning their mobile broadband is now faster than jio fiber

If you do get fill speeds to jio servers then your lco nor jio will try to help you since all ISPs in India don't work on logic but rather on a prewritten script that if you get proper speeds to their server then it's not their problem but the entire rest of the internet has some problem

@The_PC_Guy sir... i am facing issue with jio server also sometimes...

speed is fixed on all the servers after 2 am or so...

also i hve attached tracerts which clearly shows that jio's internal routers/gateways are having issue.....

From late morning to mid night speeds and ping both are pathetic.... (random in noon) but permanently shit in night..

But all resolves after 1 or 2 am till 10 am or so...

sx-21-March-20-3749.png

sx-21-March-20-3743.png

this all resolves automatically after 2 am.... including speed and latency.

where have you seen the people saying mobile is faster than jiofiber?

How come Airtel has that much capacity especially with new entrants like jio with its massive capacity is also facing issues?

Sadly they are ignoring the expansion process to many areas. In kerala very few areas has Airtel VDSL , forget their FTTH. It would be good if they rapidly progress to many areas.

Back