How is your ISP doing with increased traffic due to the COVID-19?

• Thread starter Thread starter JB701
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 616
  • Views Views 51,117
I actually tried out the jio STB today some channels (from the Colours bouquet which is free) just got stuck on a Suzuki ad. No movement after that but some other were just fine. Overall the resolution of some channels is S

Last edited:
I think I am gonna exhaust my FUP,just doing speedtests

To international servers I get anything between 1-25 Dl, 60+ UL but UL is most of the time goooodddd...

To work from home guys: What do you need more UL/DL?

I think there is more to the story than choking, something fishy goin on :P

MY OVH speed were 100/100 yesterday now it its 10/14(DL/UL)

@JB700: i feel they are capping than shaping(if i understand the terms right) for some international servers it blazes for other it lurches and same for local servers(I tested TELIA, GTT, Nforce, LWS,OVH and in multiple cities)

@airforce : can you put in your two cents buddy?
They haven't fixed malware issue completely

reverse ddos? like in every speed test UL was great (30+), also other ISPS except airtel are having trouble too

I am also facing Low Speed Issues from JioFiber to anywhere (Local Cities or International Servers). Ping is also very high. Sometimes as high as 200ms for Delhi Servers.

Happening for 2-3 days now.

Anyone else is facing the same issue?

So I should download using my mobile Hotspot and upload using bsnl ftth 😋 problem solved.
Pathetic bsnl ftth 😑😑😑
Somebody is raping the "upload" bandwidth on BSNL Shillong

All 3 of my WAN providers are facing issues. Ping times have increased 6x, latencies increased, packet drops. The speedtests are meaningless because the VPN keeps dropping connections.

Back