How many devices can I connect to Tikona Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter spm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 64,110
Let the router get a IP of its own..note down the ip and now change the ip to the one that was assigned earlier and you should be good to go..

So I changed to "Gateway" and DHCP option in the setup and its not even connecting now. How do I get the IP address of the router? The router does not show any IP when it was connected last.

I am going to use the "Wireless ISP" option to setup. In this case, I was able to get Internet but it was creating multiple logins when other devices were connecting to the router.

I have some screenshots of the router pages but cant find an option to attach a file.

use imgur.com to upload

use imgur.com to upload
Done. Here is the link. imgur: the simple image sharer
The router is currently setup on Wireless ISP and:

- No internet when I connect a cable from LAN port of router to the LAN port of computer.
- Can only connect to the router using the default address for the router.
- Internet connected through WiFi but cant access the router page through WiFi.
- Other devices even though connected to the router, cant access internet. "Page cannot be displayed" error.

Weird router :@

740N TP-Link...nice router with all the basic needs...get it..costs 750 odd bucks...but im sure you'll b happy...im using it with my Tikona connection
So i returned the Digiflip router and bought Netgear N300 with 2 antenae. Good router. Auto setup, can connect mutliple devices. No issues. Only thing is the range seems to be the same as Netgear 150 with 1 antenna. Digiflip range was really good.

Back