How many devices can I connect to Tikona Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter spm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 64,110
Share setting SS
So after a lot of trial and error, I may have found the fix with Digiflip. I am writing this and I have my tablet and cellphone connected to the router, without getting "Maximum allowed session" error, basically, I have more than 2 devices connected right now. Will continue to test to make sure it doesn't go away.
Fix for people using Tikona and Digiflip router: Setup using the "Gateway mode" and select "Static IP" instead of DHCP. Enter static IP details and Viola..it works. At least for now! :)

But do you have Tikona's Static IP? Or using a random IP?

as soon as the session with the dynamic IP lapses...your so called static ip will give you no internet access..then you have to release that ip and get a new one...you have to do this every freaking time...

as soon as the session with the dynamic IP lapses...your so called static ip will give you no internet access..then you have to release that ip and get a new one...you have to do this every freaking time...

This IP was used by my previous router and used to be constant. Lets see if I will have to renew it. 12 hours since the setup and did not have to renew the IP.

Volcano 619 was right. After working for 2 days, the internet
What IP are you using?

Volcano 619 was right. After working for 2 days, the internet went off. I am not sure if it is because of the Dynamic IP sessions lapsing or a problem with Digiflip. My previous router was using the exact same IP and it worked on Digiflip too till now.
I am frustrated now with this Digiflip.
Anyone else found a better solution?

By Internet went off, do you mean you need to login again or don't get connected at all?

If its the former, things are pretty normal.

Back