How many devices can I connect to Tikona Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter spm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 64,110
Ok will do. I guess the router - Digflip is a useless one. It is not ADSL router but connecting other devices to it results in a new session with each device..
just clone ur main PC MAC address to the router and this might solve this n plz after login do not visit the login page of Tikona from any other computer/device.

If u visit this will create a new session(most of the times), this is what I have found in Tikona

just clone ur main PC MAC address to the router and this might solve this n plz after login do not visit the login page of Tikona from any other computer/device.

If u visit this will create a new session(most of the times), this is what I have found in Tikona

Thanks Sachin. Would the main MAC address be the physical address when i type ipconfig /all in CMD? Do i take the Ethernet or Wireless adapter's physical address? Also, i dont go to the login page intentionally from other devices, it automatically redirects tpo the login page when i try to go to a website from my phone or tab.

Firstly, when you use a router with tikona, you don't need to enter or clone MACs.

Tikona will detect only the Router MAC. It won't get MACs of any of the connected devices.

Firstly, when you use a router with tikona, you don't need to enter or clone MACs.

Tikona will detect only the Router MAC. It won't get MACs of any of the connected devices.

Then why am i getting the Tikona login page for each device that is connected to my router? and after 2 devices are logged in, it gives the error and does not allow the 3rd device to login?

Back