How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,167
  • Views Views 120,751
@Ashwin K
Okay sure, here is as detailed below 👇 for following steps to run third party ont without Jiofiber router...

Jiofiber have GPON SN and Password still accessible via telnet...

On TP-Link ont web ui:-
1) Change GPON SN.
2) Change gpon password.
3) Set vlan default settings (control via OLT).
4) Save it and check PON light because tplink is now bridge mode so you need to connect another router.

On Another router need to clone your VLAN and Mac Address web ui:-
1) Clone the Router MAC address.
2) Add and then Clone the Internet GPON VLAN ID.

Still Volia and double 🤞 still check IP address working So I have got it my jio public WAN IP address... So everything is working right now...

Then Speed is very faster and very stable without fluctuating... I am reaching my DL & UL :-150Mbps...🙂😃
So there is problem still not fetching ipv6 on tplink ont to another router, maybe idk...
So I will find out later... 😅

@TheJutsuCaster
On your TP-Link xz000-g3 to another router.

So have you fetching ipv6 address on your router? You got ipv4 address...
Just wanted to ask you...

@kbhatt TP-Link xz000g3 is jst an sfp , it doest have any other mode or function.
how i want my connection to be is all controlled by my Archer c6
so normally when i config and establish a connection, in my case Archer c6 it will only host ipv4
ipv6 connection is default in off mode so i hve to manually turn on ipv6 ..the data need to config ipv6 will be automatically scanned by router . then i can choose which dns i want to use .
then click connect .
its tht simple on a tplink router

this is xz000g3 frm inside/ its jst an sfp module with only bridge mode capabilities, thts why i like it too , i want my ARCHER C6 to handle network traffic control and management / since isps routers are dumb and result in higher bufferbloat during network load
IMG-20220626-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
this is xz000g3 frm inside/ its jst an sfp module with only bridge mode capabilities, thts why i like it too , i want my ARCHER C6 to handle network traffic control and management / since isps routers are dumb and result in higher bufferbloat during network load
IMG-20220626-WA0002.jpg

@TheJutsuCaster
That is so unbelievable...
You opened the ont router .. that is interesting 🧐...

Do you know idea how to configure ipv6 and fetching ip address on my TP-Link xz000-g3 to Linksys e5600? 😭

Last edited:
@vikram_ch I don't have any idea about sfp

hows this? it seems to support upto 6gbps

is an APC connecter supposed to work in a UPC port?

since the last time, I tried my Airtel APC connecter in one of my Syrotech(vsol 2801rd) blue UPC connecter and I was able to get full bandwidth

Back