How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,167
  • Views Views 120,751
I have never used Linksys.
I found on google.
  1. Log in to your router's web browser.
  2. You will land on Setup. Click on IPv6 Setup.
  3. In the Internet Connection Type section, select Disabled for IPv6 - Automatic. ...
  4. In the Network Setup section, select your preferred 6rd Tunnel settings. ...
  5. Click on Save Settings.
I assume 1st 3 steps with minor modification should do. If ipv6 settings is not there in landing page then move to advanced settings

@kbhatt i think now you have successfully established your connection with the aftermarket modem can you please post a detailed error free steps on how to use an aftermarket modem with the jio fiber connections

@vikram_ch TP-Link xz000g3 is a GPON ,consider it merely a converted ,the speed /stablity / features depends on the respective router you have . ipv6 connection can be enable via your router and ipv6 depend on the isp too .
i have enabled ipv6 connection on my router

tp_link_ipv6-7.png

@vikram_ch
I am sending screenshot on ipv6 configuration..
Still not working on ipv6 configuration... So i don't know how to do it?

Here is my Jio IP address (i have to hide my ip address)

Linksys Ipv6 Setup(configuration)

When i disable(untick) Ipv6 - automatically
And then switch to 6rd tunnel is now set automatic configuration, so still not working it getting disconnected...

So there is no advanced settings on ipv6 configuration. 😔

@SpeedxThunder

Yeah, I know that, So it is not available in India but probably outside india like China or another country... But shipping charges is very very expensive to India still really worst ever.... And also custom tax charges... 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

@SpeedxThunder bro i will suggest dont waste your money mostof the GPON onu in the market has 1gp port .
to even utilize that much you need a gigabit router with 1gb port . and you need device with network adaptors which support gigabit connection / i will suggest go for any good reliable brand onu from market , once you config onu in bridge mode it literally become invisible. no point in wasting so much money

@kbhatt brother am using ARCHER C6 ver3 most of the TP-Link has this option guess
you can enable ipv6 if your isp is hosting ipsv6 connection.

yeah but I was thinking of getting that for testing purposes and stuff and I use most of the internet on my PC which has a 2.5gb port

also, I don't want to spend a fortune on that device, only if I get a good one at a low price that's why I am searching for those

Back