How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,167
  • Views Views 120,749
@kbhatt You're supposed to receive 150/150 Mbps as per plan right? Is your PC LAN card bottleneck here?
P.S.: I just followed the last page of this thread. :O

@kbhatt
Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify its BBNL - Bangalore Broadband Network Limited its an ISP that caters to the outskirts of the city.

When I plug in the optic cable from the ISP into the TP-Link xz000-g3 the PON light flashes green, which I assume means that it is trying to establish a link to the OLT.

But do you have clone your GPON serial number and password to TP-Link xz000-g3 and check PON light whether light is flashing green colour (trying to registering on OLT) or green is on (registered but connect bridge mode to another router)?

Are you saying that I need to clone the GPON serial number from the existing Syrotech router onto the TP Link XZ000 modem? If thats the case would the GPON password on the TP Link modem be blank?

@smop oh yeah that right I have 150mbps both DL and UL ...
I think it so maybe little bit about PC LAN bottleneck... So i can get my LAN card very old so max speed upto 100M only...
Now everything is fine so no fluctuating... 😅😅😅😅😅

@kbhatt I had checked with ONU supplier once, they told basic ONT doesn't have compatibility issues. Issues arise in complex device with router mode.
Whenever your equipment is ready for full 150mbps please share results

@vikram_ch
Do you know idea How can i do that ipv6 in Linksys e5600 ?

When i configure my linksys and then added my internet vlan id and clone Mac Address so i got it ipv4 address is now fetched automatically from jio cgnat address...
So ipv6 doesn't fetching automatically ip address but still NA... 😔

Back