How to Authenticate a TP-Link ONT While Bypassing the JioFiber Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbhatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,167
  • Views Views 120,750
earlier I used zte f660 to use ONT's bridge mode and bypass jio ONT, even after doing some settings, the random disconnection still kept happening, so left that, had airtel xstream fiber ONT(zte f670l) around. Turned airtel's ONT for bridge mode through telnet, but there's really a weird thing that when i create its normal WAN interface, it fetches ipv6 but when i use it in bridge mode with AX10, my ax10 doesn't fetch IPv6 despite the fact that it gets ipv6 with f660.

Last edited:
@kbhatt @Zuke
1. IPv6 as Primary
qKELyvC.png

2. IPv4 as Primary
97BG1zk.png

@kbhatt
that was a shocking bold move and jio were aware and taken action
only way to get GPON sn by opening the router as there might be label attached to the internal fiber wire
are there pushing out update to every JFHG router
like my router was not updated for a long time, approx around late 2022
I have accessed telnet and disabled tr069 to avoid firmware update as of now.
what was the procedure for disabling tr069?

as of now i have disconnected by jiofiber router since late july and using
everyone go get that gpon sn number even if you don't have plan to change onu
you might need it sometime

@IfranAli
an update on ipv6
yesterday i was able to get ipv6 support except that website you had share screenshot of ipv6 test
while doing speedtest (native app, laptop) it was pegging the archer a6 v2.0 is to 100% cpu usage
i dont know why it is happening now if any one could provide leads would be helpful

how do we get ipv6 working with pfsense, i managed to get the xpon sfp module working with jio without much effort but not able to figure out ipv6 with pfsense

@kbhatt can you post it as an image link with a keyword so that we can check the image and you don't have to post it here (the TR-069 tutorial), and how to decrypt the .enc file? there is no key for that in the github

@xbipin
how do we get ipv6 working with pfsense, i managed to get the xpon sfp module working with jio without much effort but not able to figure out ipv6 with pfsense
To enable ipv6 with pfsense..
1) Interface -> choose any internet interface from vlan -> Ipv6 Configuration Type :- DHCPv6.
2) Interface -> LAN -> Ipv6 Configuration Type :- Tracking interface.
&
LAN Track IPv6 interface -> change to your internet interface from VLAN & IPv6 Prefix ID may be default value like 0.
3) Services -> Router Advertisement -> LAN -> Router Mode -> Stateless DHCP. & Router Priority -> High.
4) Service -> DHCPv6 Server -> LAN -> Enable the DHCPv6 Server.
That it.

@IfranAli
how to decrypt the .enc file?
You mean you want to decrypt encrypted file with JFHG latest firmware?
You can try with keyguesser to decrypt enc config.

Back