How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,940
Originally posted by ravipanchal@Oct 9 2005, 09:48 PM
if i use the connection from 2:05 AM to 8:15 AM and then diconnect it and the service records shows total usage of 450 MB for this timing. now how could i calculate the usage for extra 15 min.?

Well I think you will have to wait till Sep bill is posted. I had purposely made usages crossing the free timing and approximately know the usage before and after the free usage time.

The officer in my area says only the usage after the free time that is from 8 to 8.15 will be calculated.

Well we are not sure what the billing system used by BSNL does!

Sandeep

trust me, the BSNL though gives nice connectivity..their technology for the billing and customer service sucks big time!

I thinking of shifting to plan 500 mainly due to free night downloadBUT have they deducted night usage between 2:00 to 8:00 am from the total usage in ur bill?usage time : 01:59 to 6:00 or 6:30 to 8:01 will this be charged?????usage time : 05:06 to 07:25 will this be deducted?????usage time : 02:30 to 07:30 safe to follow this???????

Originally posted by sourabh@Oct 11 2005, 03:27 AM
trust me, the BSNL though gives nice connectivity..their technology for the billing and customer service sucks big time!
[snapback]28144[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thats true if u call the customer care ... though they hardly attend if u are lucky sometimes they would attend the call... but you wont get the proper explanation

can anyone say that the night usage has been deducted properly as there were many problems faced by the existing users..say.. downloaded many GB's during nights and got deducted in their bill!!!!!

Originally posted by krc678@Oct 15 2005, 03:26 PM
can anyone say that the night usage has been deducted properly

Yes it has got deducted in my bill. However though for testing purpose i had overlapped session (crossing 8 in the morning) I did not have time to look into actual charges since only Rs 154 extra has been charged for me of extra usage and it is almost correct against calculations made by me roughly.

Sandeep

According to BSNL Dataone people 2AM to 8AM is free usage time. It is safer to log in after 2AM and log out before 8AM. Even then the usage will be recorded in the Service records. Whether it will be deducted from the Total usage being shown recently at the top of the service records page is yet to be seen. I have received telephone bills for three moths - July, August & Sept and in none of them the night free usage is shown. So far I have not exeeded 1 GB limit in any month. Hope BSNL will give a detailed bill for dataone usage in the near future.Joseph Cherukara

Back