How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,952
Yes - I also agree. The BSNL should further improve the Dataone Service Records by indicating free night time usage and the net chargeable usage. Hope they will do this in the near future.Joseph Cherukara

eh hey guys can u tell me how to enter the usage format menu, I was able to do so when the broadband was newly installed but after formatting the system I am not able to, can u gys help me. Or am I doing something wrong when I go to the administrative tab instead of takin to the usual place it takes me to some other page. :(

I did as you told but it gives me a problem that Sorry, you cannot access portal because your explore is not Cookie-enabled. Please set your exploreCookie-enabled, and access portal again! what should I do

Originally posted by runeet@Oct 24 2005, 07:24 PM
I did as you told but it gives me a problem that
Sorry, you cannot access portal because your explore is not Cookie-enabled.
  Please set your exploreCookie-enabled, and access portal again!
what should I do
[snapback]29348[/snapback]
[/quote]

Just type the following in ur browser "http://10.240.43.216" do not include the 'webLogin.jsp' part. It will work.

Thanks fo the, I really appreciate it, it has helped me a lot, also is that unlimited download thing of 2-8 still on coz I start download at around 5 inmourning and end it at 7:30.

Hello,Those of you who already have Dataone service, please tell me if the usage log in the dataone site shows which websites we have been to. Or does it show any ip addresses?I just want to know if it is itemized like the STD calls on our bsnl telephone bills, or is it like the local calls in the same, where only the total metered units are displayed.Please clarify.Thank you.

Neither ips or a list of websites is shown. All that is shown is connection time. Disconnection time. Data downloaded/uploaded. Total data transfer and total duration

When I visit www.dataone.in and click on the adminstration link it is getting redirected to www.bsnl.co.in

Can anybody check this issue?

Back