How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,955
No service tax tax is exclusive from this.....Got to know for which month's uasge is the bill for...P.S .. sorrry for multiple posts.....

Please search the forum before posting!

Better u call BSNL people or bangalore number 080-25802200,25803300, tHE NOC people will let u know wheather free surfing is implemented or not.

Hello friends,
I've finally got it confirmed that BSNL doesn't charge for overlapped usage spilling happy hours i.e 2-8. My little experiment proved this. I wasn't charged for overlapped free usage. You can find more details on that on my blog

Blog Link

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Originally posted by harry19@Nov 14 2005, 06:16 PM
Hello friends,
I've finally got it confirmed that BSNL doesn't charge for excess usage. My little experiment proved this. I wasn't charged for overlapped free usage. You can find more details on that on my blog

Blog Link

Anyone experienced anything similar?
[snapback]31915[/snapback]
[/quote]

i did not get you i visited yuor url/blog provided here.
what is that u want to say is it like they did not charge you for the 5 mb?
or they haven't billed you for 2-8 even though u did not reconnect @ free night usage hours

There is a serious descripancy in how the bsnl stores the usages.At the Free usage time(night) it recorded from 2 am to 3.45 am after wards for some reason it got disconnected after connecting again it did not show up in the record at all and again yesterday i downloaded for 60 mb and in the bsnl usage records it showed only 30 mb i dont know how it works and how they calculate if anybody knows plz do share.Have anybody faced the same issue.

maybe they do that only in chandigad not all places

Back