How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,955
or maybe , clearly your counting is incorrect, you actually did download only 1005 MB which is under 1gb, k-thx

well I even asked my local bsnl people they say " We have no idea sir " :angry:

and you think I'm that stupid? :PMy usage wouldn't have exceeded 1 GB if I didn't have that spilled usage. So it served as a small experiment for me. Had that usage been counted as billed, I would have to pay 80 bucks more since my usage without spilled was less than a GB.

Originally posted by vishalrao@Nov 15 2005, 12:56 PM
or maybe , clearly your counting is incorrect, you actually did download only 1005 MB which is under 1gb, k-thx
[snapback]32004[/snapback]
[/quote]

from what i know most companies do take 1000 megs as 1 gig. most isps in india do that.

hmmm... i need to check again, but last time i saw (at least on bsnl accounting page)... if you add up the KBs in the line items and check with the totals at the top of the page, they are taking it as 1024 :-)i dont pay much attention coz i avoid automated dialling etc for NU usage/mis-usage/abusage... i stay awake to dial in / dial out... and key an eye on everything .. manually!damn download quotas! cant wait for airtel (and bsnl, who knows) to come up with high-speed and unlimited plans (min 512kbps)...

I don't think you need to stay awake to manually sign in after 2. They can make out the free usage from your usage even if you login before 2 and log out after 8. I got that confirmed through my bill and the local exchange people.And yes, BSNL is taking 1024MB as a GB. That's confirmed :D

I got it. Probably this mite be the calculationIf Rs.500 for 31 days ( oct has 31 days)then Rs.16.67 for 1 daythe bill is till 27th of that daySo 16.67 * 4 days = Rs.66.67Rs.66.67 should hv been negated then ! Was it added r negated in the bill ?

Back