How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,957
I had freq disconnection problem recently, Customer care person came and attended my problem

He created a web configuration with this site
http://192.168.1.1/

He told that my connection will stay online 24x7 from now onwards
No need to say "Connect" with username and password
just switch on modem i am connected thats it

Now my login logut session usages are not being listed while checking my usage in BSNL portal

How can i see my usage from now on?

why i am not able to see the session usage?

Is this method safe??

can i restore to my previous settings?

not necessarily. It must still be logging him into the servers. Better wait until the bill to be sure ;)

r u sure u are "Unable to See" or u just "dont want to see"??if it was me...i woudl call supoort!

It may possible that the Support Person has put username / password of some other person in your Modem settings.
If you want then you can change username and password in Modem settings
by accessing http://192.168.1.1/

Regards

krc678, I hope u know that u see details of the current session only after u disconnect and reconnect again.If u mean to say that ur usage is not recorded at all then its good for u... :P But dont take too much out from it, wait for ur bill and if that also does not reflect ur usage then u can enjoy, no need to complain!

I am in first month usage of my home 500 plan, and haven't got the bill yet. On looking my service records i see that it even show the usage done during the period of 2:00am : 8:00am which is suppose to be free. Also, the service record mention that the statistics given are "after excluding night unlimited". but it does not exclude it.Can anybody highlight if it is true whether they will exclude the night unlimited and then charge the bill and not on the actual transfer of data??? I am very concerned of using it in unlimited period now.Thanks for information.

Back