How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,959
Good news for all. In the last 2 days or so dataone a/c usage page is not updating.

The same thing happened b4.But they uploaded the usage info lately and unfortunately :( same is gonna happen now lol

they are doing some kind of maintanence and some new features is all ready implimentedone which I found is very annoying when one person is loged on with an idanother person can't use that Thats actually good

:o :o No No NOooooo....Thats not at all good man !! :angry: :angry: :( plz BSNL dont do that..

OK, another thought (conspiracy theory)Both BSNL and Airtel are planning some sort of surprise announcement for Jan 26th :-)I've noticed my connection down a few times a day the last few days...Airtel lusers also reporting slow speeds....oooooh, spooky spooky

Nothing would arouse me reg new plans from BSNL...i m sick and tired of hearing that ..new plans here new plnas there ....kick their asses

Originally posted by kambui@Jan 23 2006, 08:20 PM
they are doing some kind of maintanence and some new features is all ready implimented
one which I found is very annoying when one person is loged on with an id
another person can't use that
Thats actually good
[snapback]40230[/snapback]
[/quote]

have they really implemented that,.,,,its GREAT.. well hope to see more free unltd time frm 26th :P

Back