How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,963
I got BSNL dataone Home 500 plan on 21st of Feb 06. So that limit of 1 GB traffic is from 21st Feb to 21st Mar or is it till month end (i.e 28th Feb) ?Or will they take it till regular telephone billing period?Thanks.

your billing si-kil will be from month beginning to month end i.e 28 and from now you will recieve your bills monthly.To clear all your doubt call 1500 and talk to the guy,it might take some time but he will clear all your doubt's

Originally posted by anirudhashish@Feb 26 2006, 03:59 PM
your billing si-kil will be from month beginning to month end i.e 28 and from now you will recieve your bills monthly.

To clear all your doubt call 1500 and talk to the guy,it might take some time but he will clear all your doubt's
[snapback]42959[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes I called and talked and he said bills will come once in 2 months only, provided if we write a letter and request for monthy billing then it will come once in a month. But traffic will be taken from 1 to 31 of the month. Is this correct? Everyone also gets like this only?

that is right trafic will be 1-31but i doubt that bill thing i started getting my bills once a month since my dataone was up ne ways when ever u get it u have to pay it ,yes every one pays it like this and since ur connection was up recently u will have to pay only for he days ur connection has been up.

You will not be billed 500Rs if you got your connection on 21st Feb, also your usage limit for the month of Feb will not be 1GB. Your limit will be around 200MB and you will be billed according to that.

Originally posted by Raptor@Feb 26 2006, 05:43 PM
You will not be billed 500Rs if you got your connection on 21st Feb, also your usage limit for the month of Feb will not be 1GB. Your limit will be around 200MB and you will be billed according to that.
[snapback]42963[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well are u sure? I thought I will be billed 500 Rs even for 8 days and I can use 1GB. Till now I have used 0.095GB which is almost 100 MB. So 2 more days to go for this month... and I dont know how much more I can use :(
I can use all 1 GB or I can use just 150 more MB ?

You will be be billed 500 X 7/ 28= Rs. 125 and the free usage allowed would be 1.0 X 7/ 28= .25 GB. I have this is quite clear

Originally posted by aps_ldh@Feb 26 2006, 11:33 PM
You will be be billed 500 X 7/ 28= Rs. 125 and the free usage allowed would be
1.0 X 7/ 28= .25 GB. I have this is quite clear
[snapback]42984[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ok thanks !

Back