How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,963
hello.plz tell me like i have sue net fro 2 days so is the usage rate during day is normal according to 2day.it is .128gb.when it will become 1 gb i mean how much futher is left to amke it 1gb

Hi I had renewed my subscription after my one month time is over.But when i check the data usage its just get added over the previous months usage.It makes it difficult to determine my current data usage .How can i reset it for my current time period.Its ridiculous to do mathematics over a whole lot of data because i had 500 /home plan and i do download a lot.

instead download the Du meter. It will carry on all the calculations for you.Tried myself nice one calculate total data usage in report form like : current week , current day, current month.Is not exact(actual usage is always 5%lesser) cause because it notes all the data transfer occured even between the modem and pc, however is nice cause it give you the some how idea of the actual usage.The soft ware is for trial but ofcourse you could do the thing to it i think youunderstood it ;)

Hi all I have bsnl home 500 plan and i download a lot in the morning tilll 8.I finish all downloading at 8 and sometimes but sometimes i let the connection alive...In the dataone page,I have a lot of mixed time usage though I am sure that I have stopped my downloading at local time 7.55..Does bsnl take the mixed time as one session and charge it or they start billing at 8.00 am only?The way they show it in dataone page and other softwares like shaplus is confusing..Is there any way to know what exactly is my free time usage?Plz help

Reboot modem once before u start downloading (should be after 2am i think for bsnl) and again before 8am. Keeping ur connection alive beyond 8am even though u've stopped downloading is what is causing those "mixed time usage" entries and u might end up with a monster bill. Also there's a good chance that you'll lose a good portion of your data transfer limit allotted according to ur plan each month. So play it safe :P

QUOTE(Maradona10 @ May 22 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]51985[/snapback]
Any one had such experiences?

Is mixed time considered billable?
[/b]

Plan-HOME 1800: downloadspeed-512 Kbps 2006/05/21 02:15:31 2006/05/21 08:53:50 241768 1412383 1654151 23899 213886

No it will not considerable as billable .. have a look at mine usage i connect at 2:15 and started downloading ... and disconnet it at 8:53 ..So total i have downloaded 1.6 GB .. anmd Traffic(KB)(excluding night unlimited is only 213 MB .. and thts correct tht i have downlded 213 MBin 53 Minutes ... :)

Hope it helps ...

Thnx for the replyBut I have more complicated problems with me...I ordered for Home 500 and got 250..mistake in their part..i noticed it only 2 days back and I have some 4+gb dwlded in some 18 days..I contacted them today bringing things to their notice.They said they wil change it today and when the bill comes just go to them..I hope that they won't charge the mixed hours also..I am all waiting for the bill to come.

Back