How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,967
he guys to be or not to be ...now is the serius mattar even all this sugation i appled in my IE after than it is still same problam ...alterntively I used opera for the same but problem is same for it too.can some1 pls suggest me any solution or another browser.

There is nothing wrong with any of your browser.Something is wrong with your internet settings.You gotta fix them. Changin browsers wont do anythin.Try reinstalling your browser.Maybe settings would revert back to default.

if you want to remove/reinstall Internet Explorer goto add/remove programs [assuming that you are running win 98] . IE asks whether you want to repair or remove the installation . decide it .
BTW did you enable java in browser options . it is required to check your dataone usage .
And instead of this you may try the shaplus utility http://shaplus.com/dataone

thx but I m using win-xp sp2."add remove program" doesnt show such option.pls tell another method.

Follow thisControl Panel>>Add Or Remove Programs>>>>(On the extreme left side)Add Remove Window Components>>>>Uninstall Internet Explorer.Then download the newest Internet Explorer and install it.

thx all people who tried to help but problem isnt been solved.any way thx.Alternativly, goig to "format" the HD & reinstall the os hope this could work.(It costs atleast Rs.250 here in our city but I think now its the last way)if it doesnt I'll be in touch with the forum.once again thx all of u.bye

Back