How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,969
Hi,I am a new user. I would like to check my dataone account usage from a different internet connection.. for example.. can I check the account usage at my office? or is it possible to check the account usage only when connected through dataone connection?If I can check from outside, what is the URL for that. Thanks and RegardsSkumar

No. you can check usage from dataone connections only.But u can if your office has dataone connection.

I notice that almost every month,the usage page doesn't show updated info during the last week.Mine still shows usage upto 24th afternoon. Is it so for everyone?

Yes, thats true, it is not updated during the end of the month. I dont know if it is a technical fault or is it done to induce us to use more, since more kbps will be available, not sure. But normally, i dont rely on that. Bsnl needs to clarify in this regard. I use a seperate software to calculate my usage which runs whenever i use broadband.

yes it is not showing any updates after 24 th evening ?????????

Same here - erratic update. BSNL might have found that during the last week of the month the total traffic comes down as subscribers want to be under the limit.

QUOTE(jgnt @ Jun 27 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]54627[/snapback]
Yes, thats true, it is not updated during the end of the month. I dont know if it is a technical fault or is it done to induce us to use more, since more kbps will be available, not sure. But normally, i dont rely on that. Bsnl needs to clarify in this regard. I use a seperate software to calculate my usage which runs whenever i use broadband.
[/b]

I use "WatchWan"(free stuff) which gives realtime down&up-loads details, but one has to keep tab of the free-time downloads seperately. By now I find the usage updated upto yesterday evening. I agree
with your view re. inducing us to use more.

Thanks all those who tried to help me on this matter.IE is always disgusting.Any way I m trying to install IE7 but Icant as it refuses "genuine xp" needed or atlest with "sp2". Similarly "sp2"for "windows-xp" not been installed as It detects the non genuine key{I'm using- OS is xp-pro) without any "service pack".
How can I install newer version(i.e.-IE7)on my system.
still the problem to check usage from IE is same Is there any other browser that any one can suggest thats working with-"rediculus_DATAONE".
PLS TELL ME -THANKS.

Back