How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,973
Thanks Guys for your response;

Let me contact the higher ups and demand to see either the written instruction they have got or the password...

By the way, is there a mechanism to reset the password?

^ we need the current password to change it ...it is possible thru the web console of the modem .

Secondly, what would have happened if u opted for modem purchase from outside?? Then they couldn't have set the password for u, and farthermore tell them that u don't want to connect using the modem, u want to connect with the Windows Dialer instead.[/b]
Good suggestion. Tell them that you want to connect with windows dialer. And did they give you your email address? You must be knowing the password if you have the email of dataone.

Hello guys, I bought the startup plan broadband and got connected at 27/7/06.But when I checked for the account usage,I was shown for the date 27/7/06 to 31/7/06.Howw can I get the details for till date?Wats the cause for such happening? :unsure:

Hi,I had BSNL 500 Plan for my mother in Ahmedabad. there the BSNL wala guy, set the password in the Modem that I had procured earlier. there by providing always "on" broadband connection. Although I had Admin password of the Modem, but I doubt if we can extract old password for connection? ? May be there is a way that it can be handelled... I hope.pranKster.

Why don't u try the default password, there is a fair chance that it will work. Don't u think its unlikely that the 'no-good' BSNL staffs will create separate passwords for each and every user of ur locality and run the risk of dislocating the passwords??

@pranKster , if it is a Huawei modem , somewhere I've seena method to extract the password from it . I'll try to find it ...

I know you all will be angry with me and would be asking me to check the older posts... But unfortunatly my search went in vain... I cudn't find a solution for my problem... My problem is or rather my problems are...1) the account usage page shows an error like ---> Sorry, IE is needed :( 2) Inspite of checkin the usage via Shaplus 2.5... the same thing comes up!!..3) I am using Internet explorer 6....4) this usually vanishes if i reinstall XP... so that shows tat ther is some prob with my IE... but reinstalling XP every now and then is difficult...5) when i called up BSNL maintenance section they promptly told me tat ther is some prob with my IE which I know...I would be happy if someone could come up with a smart solution as early as possible.. i know tat the problem is from the IE.... HARI

Back