How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,974
QUOTE(seshu @ Aug 26 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]60076[/snapback]
just try this Link and report back :
http://10.240.144.195/nonie_webLogin.jsp
[/b]

Thanks DUDE....it is working.... but the funniest part is tat i had this link earlier and wasn't workin then!!.. god knows why....maybe because i tried it in Firefox......ANYWAYZ Thanks A TON... Thank you very much! :)

HARI

QUOTE(Hari @ Aug 26 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]60078[/snapback]
.. god knows why....maybe because i tried it in Firefox......

[/b]

this link works in firefox too

@ Hari , I'd suggest to reinstall / repair IE6 on your system
so that this type of problem doesnt come again . no need to
reinstall the windows XP ...

Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night UnlimitedI c this field in the stattistics page of dataone, what does this mean, does this include upload+download or only the download partThis is what i c in the page---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Total Send Volume(GB)1.053 Total Receive Volume(GB)2.597 Total Volume(GB)3.65 Total Duration(hour) 442.52 Sum Traffic(GB)Excluding Night Unlimited 1.399---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jay

Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited includes
upload + download . It is the total usage excluding the
free usage (2 - 8 AM) for the home 500 & higher plans.
so the bill will be based on this Sum Traffic(GB)

Thanks seshu, i wanted to delete this thread and post it there. but forgot to delete this one. Thanks againJay

I am unable to view my account usage , as I forgot my Password , & there is no " Forgot your Password ?" option available on the site . The BSNL people who installed the BB connection in the 1st place , know nothing when asked . What do I do ?

Call ur local exchange and give ur tell number and on whose name its taken , they will lookup and give the password

Using my network monitoring software, I found that everytime I log into dataone.in and check service records for this month, it takes 1.1 Megabyte.Interesting - what do you think

Back