How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,957
lock the topic mod .... we have lots of similar topic like this ...

Originally posted by sud_kri@Jan 5 2006, 11:41 PM
I am in first month usage of my home 500 plan, and haven't got the bill yet.

On looking my service records i see that it even show the usage done during the period of 2:00am : 8:00am which is suppose to be free. Also, the service record mention that the statistics given are "after excluding night unlimited". but it does not exclude it.

Can anybody highlight if it is true whether they will exclude the night unlimited and then charge the bill and not on the actual transfer of data??? I am very concerned of using it in unlimited period now.Thanks for information.
[snapback]38396[/snapback]
[/quote]

ur totally screwed,, cant u make out wat "after excluding night unlimited" is ,its does mean that its after excluding the kbs durin free time,,so the value on the total kbs must be billable is UR BILLs goin to be BIG,

,am i correct BOYZ :blink:

[someone plz sue BSNL fr misleadin/causin inconvenience n mental tensions among their customers [mainly new ppl to the net get pissed OFF]]

can anyone tell me how can i check the usage of daily in MBs with the prev record without going to BSNL site.The name of the softwares which calculates the usage in MBs.Some softwares ask for the username & password is its safe to record in it.Is there any software tool which measures in MBs the usage n don't asks the password.

Back