How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,951
Yeah even i am not able to check dataone usage for past 2 days. The page is not accessiable even when ip is entered.

Same prob with me too. :( :(
BSNL gives us fixed no. of MB's to D/L per month and now it has removed the URL where users can check their usage. This is gross misconduct. Wish I could kick them where it hurts most. :angry:

by the way, check this link. It worked fine for me yesterday.

http://10.240.43.216/

Argus, thats criminal negligence. You should file a case against them. They are purposefully with holding certain part of the services so that you cross the 1GB limit and pay them extra. This IS a deficiency of service and you can seek redressal under the Consumer Protection Act. This isn't legal advice but atleast you can try ;)

I cannot check my dataone account usage. Whenever I click the link it is redirected to BSNL home page(i.e., http://bsnl.co.in/). Please help.

They have charged for the september usage in the bill and the night usage is also charged sad.gif .... the total cap 1 GB is exceeded by 55 mb....... but 800 mb was in the night period..... I m sure i did'nt overlap .... i've confirmed this with the portal....Now they have charged 66 rs for the 55 mb....The prob is when i get the october bill ohmy.gif i used around 2 gb in the night period...Some one please help !!!!This was found in the hard copy of the bill :BRDBAND NEW CONN-PLAN=DH1MDINITIAL+RECRG TO-27/10/05 = 500.00BRD FIXED :MTH:200510 = 66.67for which month is the bill is can someone decode ? this came in october telephone billi ' ve attached my usage details.... for september and october

could it be the 66 bucks is the service charge or tax or something?what is your Rs-per-MB charge for over-use? is it Rs 1.2 per MB? then it looks like a MB charge... boohoooswitch to airtel

No service tax tax is exclusive from this.....Got to know for which month's uasge is the bill for

Back