How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,024

I could able to check my usage at 2:30 pm on
the last day of the month i.e., 31st March '09 .

But the list had the details only upto 7:20 am of 31st.

I dont know till what time usage report portal
[/URL]
was available for the users on end of March.

It is much better than previous months.

As we all know it was not available for the last few days
of every month.

Thank you BSNL bb dept, for the improvement.:thumb:

Last day of the month we need data
upto the minute in usage report
to avoid crossing our monthly quota.

I hope BSNL will achieve that soon.

@jamaltkyIf you use Firefox browser and DataFox add on,If the Bsnl usage portal is available, you can get updateabove Taskbar in statusbar.For my Home 250 ( IP 59.xx.xx.xx I used 1008.9MB till 9PM yesterday.) Also monitored in Tautology bandwidth meter.

If you use Firefox browser and DataFox add on,
If the Bsnl usage portal is available, you can get update

Thanx for the info sir.

Yes. I got update information up to 9PM yesterday in Datafox. when Reconnected at 10PM and then switched to Airtel.59.xx.xx.xx usage portals have stabilized. Very few complaints.

Hi,I was having a peaceful reliable BB connection from BSNL in their 250 usage plan. Around a month back due to download requirement about my studies, I migrated my plan to Combo 500+ scheme having facility of unlimited upload-download from 2AM to 8AM. Having the infrastructure to access the service same, simply change of plan brough disaster to my life. ( Most probably they changed by connections' switch port or some setting). The net result is slower connection altogether and frequent disappearence of the "Link led" on the same modem ; which starts exactly some 2 am and continues till exactly 8AM. At 8:01 am it's get oK. Amazing !!! This is a million dollar experience from a Goverment Organization. We are shame of it. We cannot prove it also to the most unreliable non-technical employee of the technical wing of BSNL. Hope you keep it in mind for your benefit.

Back