How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,024
Have you ever tried to download some huge file which will span that duration....?
I have downloaded max 4.7GB file (a complete DVD5 ISO) which spans into 2 days of FREE usage.:cool2:

ha, i noticed that myself when i was using it last year... a lot of us at work were facing it (we used to whine about it at work lol) and some of them lodged a complaint.
but i suggest you talk to your jto, invite him in and offer some cold beer when he comes checking; he might know some 'magic' and get it resovled. worked for me at least ;) (ofcourse the beer was company expense;)!)

but i think it's prob a line issue or server being overcrowded. here's a tip: do not shut down ur pc at all at night. new connections suffer more, so don't disconnect the modem, since they now have better scripts that automatically correctly adjust usages into free time.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I have downloaded max 4.7GB file (a complete DVD5 ISO) which spans into 2 days of FREE usage.:cool2:
i did once, 16gb...not a torrent but a direct server dl (something to do with work!). had to wait a whole week and was scared the progress might be lost incase something happens!

tahy are doing some maintenance on their ssite that,s why . you will be able to access it after 12 apr.

Back