How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,024
itna rone ka nehi bachcha:p

I am getting around 120-150 kBps(Capital B) and sometimes 220kBps too. But they are not as good as morning speeds. Browsing speed is also greatly reduced

Hi Guys, I got a BSNL 1800 2 mpbps connection last month and I also have a backup Sify Broadband connection for downloading movies and other stuff and the BSNL connection is for my work at home. I have not downloaded much on this connection and now in the bill I got that 7500 mb's have been used ! I know I have free 10 Gb limit but how do these guys monitor the bandwidth usage ?Can some one please help me out or should I switch to the original UL 1350 plan that has unlimited stuff. Cheers, Amit

i m able to change portal password in data.bsnl.in,but not able to change service password because its not working now and usage details option is missing in data.bsnl.in.bbservice totally down now....:madness::madness::madness::madness::madness:

Yes it happens sometimes. Once my portal was down for three days while everyone here was able to login to there portal successfully. It's probably an issue with your local exchange. I have a phone no. of some head guy from my exchange, very co-operative fellow. Whenever i visit his office, he'll be surfing the net as usual on his computer. I call him via phone and he lets me know if there are any issues or problems. :thumbsup:

Back