How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,914
Yes. same prob. here .....calculating the totals from dataone we page is very frustating ...

I found the simple trick for calculation. Select the records page and copy the page 1. Now open excel sheet and paste it . After copying all the pages you should be able to find the total usage by using the excel formule.Thx

the problem with dataflow entry is each value will have extra space in it. so you have to delete the extra space and then calculate the amount of dataflow in excel

As off now they expect us to copy and paste the data in Excell and then add it all up.No other way out.Lets wait for them to act more sensible.

Thanks for pointing me to that thread.I don't use the dataone email ... GMail has got terrific POP features ...Anyways ... some sense does need to be pushed into these people ...I was wondering ... that maybe ... we could still push our luck and download some more ...But now, with that letter, and 2 bucks an MB ( which is next to daylight robbery ), I better not try any antics ...And the worst thing is, in the exuberance of finally getting broadband 3 months ago, I actually payed up for the entire year ... :unsure: I had my share of fun with the unlimited stuff, but I guess this is it ... hmmm ...- Saurabh

Originally posted by saurabhj@Jul 4 2005, 12:35 AM

But now, with that letter, and 2 bucks an MB ( which is next to daylight robbery ), I better not try any antics ...

[snapback]14782[/snapback]
[/quote]

what do u say about 200 megs a day download limit. 1 meg extra means no net for 1 full day? this with 10-12 KBps.

That means it better to pay 2/Mb rather than being cut off for one full day as done is SIFY.

with rules which are not even clearly stated anywhere on their websites. with rules which even their customer support is often confused with.with rules which you can never trust are ever followed. duh duh duh. :)

Back