How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,737,920
not only excel.. you are also forced to use `ie' nothing doing with `firefox'... tieups with mr. gates already.. eh bsnl???

use `du meter' the best... also keep daily screenshots so that you can tally them. if you ever spot a idscrepancy alert `bsnl' immediately. ;) Pupudada!

hiI am also having the same prob as u guys :( i am also having trouble knowking my download availabe balance for the month.I tried the "link titled Dataone Account Information" in dataone.co.ini dont see any field that says tells me amt of data that i have downloaded for the month or the available dload limit :angry: if the reference is towards the fied named Flow[KB]and that i have to add all of it and calculate...then god bless microsoft for giving us excelbut is that the only wayi obtained 1 yr BroadBand activated from y dayand soon i am having second thougts :unsure: if u find any luck in this regard from anyware else..pls dont forget to post herethis is one more desperate internet-user

deepa yes, you have to add up the `flow of traffic'. strongly recommend that you use `du meter' and pray to the Lord to bless bsnl with people with atleast half-brains... cause the current crop of people over there have no brains at all :o Pupudada!

Back