How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,029
@deepakj
in my total usage of 3.7gb, i have used 189 MB between 8 AM to 2 AM. the remaining ~3.5 GB used at night unlimited. when a person using H250 plan his total data transfer in MB will be equal to the number u get by dividing this Total Amount(In Rupees) with 0.90.
Like in ur case ur total data transfer in MB is 980 MB which is equal to the number u get by dividing this 900 RS by 0.90=1000 MB.
this Total Amount(In Rupees) is meant for users having night unlimited option. they can get total data transfer.data transfer done in the time period other than NU etc from these two readings.
I have verified this by checking my detailed usage in portal (ie, NU and also 8 am afterwards)

K, now my case, as u said i have done a total of 3.7 gb transfer. there is 138 MB which is metered traffic (from 8 AM to 2 AM) so i have got 1398 MB :thumbsup: of this limited bandwidth and unlimited bandwidth from 2AM to 8 AM.:yahoo:

remember, for a H250 or H900 user there is nothing to do with this Total Amount(In Rupees). these both reading giving u the total usage in MB. :)

hi my bsnl bbnd restored working ok with password changed also.what does unbilled usage mean. will that amount be charged to me over and above my rent.andy

Now, I am also able to log in to portal. The blank page only comes if the portalid / password is not correct.But I am using dataone for more than a week now, but there are not any usage record. This is strange:(.

andy, unbilled usage is the usage for which no bill has yet been generated - the current month's usages.

No, not all the amount for this usages will be charged to you over your monthly rental. There are two ways to calculate the amount that will be charged over the monthly rental:

1. (Your charged traffic in MB - Your free quota traffic in MB) * Your charges per MB

where:
Your charged traffic is the upload+download except Night Unlimited, if applicable.
Your free quota traffic is the quota that has been provided free to you according to your plan.
Your charges per MB is the charges as per your plan.

Note: Charged traffic is given in KB, it could be converted to MB by dividing it by 1024.

2. Your chargable amount - Value of your free quota

where:
Your chargable amount is the value of your upload+download except for Night Unlimited, if applicable.
Value of your free quota is: Your free quota in MB * Charges per MB as per your plan.
ref.: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

So the above is your chargable Internet Usages. You bill will consist of (A) Monthly rental + (B) Chargable Phone calls (i.e. after deducting free phone calls) + (C) Above Internet Usages + (D) Taxes.

Cheers,
Vipin.

PS: The Unbilled Usages are shown for every login and logout time. I am querious to know how would the charges be shown if I login at 01:00 AM and logout at 03:00 AM? If they are shown for this whole session, how can I distinguish the traffic between 1 & 2 and then between 2 & 3?

@parsv, did you check the Unbilled Usages?

It has only been one week to me using new BB and I can see details of usages upto last 24 hours.

Vipin.

vipin thanks for the advise but quite funny sysytem of usage check. anyway i have on eentry where these jokers have shown an unbilled amount of 5 figures in paises wheras my total MBs dont add up to 1024!so really dont know whats right. bsnl broadband doesnt connect everytime i connect- the server if off and sometimes i have to use my ethernet cable the wifi doesnt work( like now!).any way out.andy

i have a similar query as vipin... if we login before the free time and log out after the free time, will the entire session be charged?Also i am not able to check the current usage details . Only able to see details until the previous day.

Hello, Where can we know the current phone (voice & data) plan and its usage? I had subscribed for a change of plan to Home 500C. I want to know if the change has taken place. Thanks and regards, Ravindra.

^ Ravindra , if you have recently applied for the change in plan
then it will be come into effect from 1st day of the next month .

BSNL dataone usage portal will show the current broadband plan .
You may also confirm it from your local BSNL / NIB Exchange .

Edit : corrected a minor mistake .

^ At present other dataone usage portals may not work
for you . The above portal could be under development &
may be - it will include other useful information for users .

Back