How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,035
@Venkz You have taken my question seriously !!!!!!To download the program about 2 to 10 seconds. ( less than 300 KB)To install say one minute.To test another minute.Update: 1109. @Venkz I recommended the program last night at 0840PM ! Post No 27. Thanks.Let us hope it will work on Vista Home Basic..

hehehe... honorary service ;)

hi venky,essbebe the pgme worked on my vista basic.by the way the bsnl usage check site has also openend up!thanks.andy

from which date they start new usage counting??mean i had took my connection at 10th of this month then does my usage will be from 10th to 10th or from 10th to 30th and then onwards 1st of evey month??

log-in with portal id (it is different from user id) and password (probably it is password itself). if portal id is not obtained, contact the exchange. If you are lucky it wil work!!!

Hey I have got my portal ID and now i can check my usage. But the way these usages are given makes no sense. It shows total data uploaded and downloaded in KB along wid some amt in rupees though i have not exceeded my free usage limit. What is the significance of this amount? Is this the amount i have to pay in addition to my monthly rental of Rs 500. If its so my father will kick me out of the house.:(

^ the shown charges are not to be paid extra if you have not
exceeded your usage quota . they are shown to alert the users
( in a wrong method ) ...

Hi please help!the bsnl bnd usage check shows no billed usage for me ( i joined on 12 dec)however in the detailed unbilled usage i am getting a total use of about 670 MB( within 1 GB limit for plan 250) but in the amunt in paise column i get a total of Rs 550. thats confusing. which is correct the usage or the money. if the amount is correct then does it get added to my rent of Rs 250! i find his funny since he MB usage is within the 1 GB limit then how come the amount exceeds Rs 250 ie the assumed rent.Please help andy(dont even have faith in the local bsnl chaps to xplain)

^ if you have got new broadband connection on 12th Dec 2007
then you have approx 660MB data to consume in this month .
Any amount of data consumed beyond 660MB will be charged
extra @ 0.90 Rs / 1MB .

Back