How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,035
^ I understand that it is a wrong way to calculate & show the amount .
There shall be no extra charges if your consumption is within your quota .

I just called up BSNL 2day and they told they r also not sure of how the usage is shownin the portal and what is all about the amount shown there. They said that since the system has undergone upgradation the new portal has some falacies and may not show the usage in correct way but however they have assured that night facility of free usage from 2:00 to 8:00 am is totally free.

My Plan is Home 3300, i'd like to know what is unbilled usage - it says i've used up 12.6 Gigs= 8479 INR I want to know whether i will be charged this amount of money cuz i've 20 gigs free according to my plan. And what is the billing cycle for Bsnl Bangalore users? thnx

billing cycle is calender month . forget about shown amount if you have not exceeded your usage limit .

does this bsnl pphosting....funny named braodband account management service NOT work during off hours/holidays.the link wont open.any ideas please.also last 2 days 2 go do i surf my full 1 BG free quota or can leave some spilover for the nxt month.andy

@andy_65_in .
What Tautology meter shows as usage in Your Vista ?
Add it up to previous Portal readings.,if data saved.
No carry forward of unused data usage allowed.
You have exceeded your free usage already. Home 250
Joined 12th dec allowed 33MB/per day x 20 days = 660 MB.
See Post No 53 by @seshu.

essbebe unless seshu has met the bsnl chaps i doubt his version is correct-i mean the bsnl will charge you full Rs 250 for dec 07 irrespective of when u start usage.they follow the same funda as far as my mobile cellone bills are concerned.however will request someone in bangalore to actually inquire-also my usage which is about 773 MB today is still shown as unbilled, hence the logic!however am seriously thnking of contacting my bsnl however these gunks told me that they have no idea of usage billing and are banking on the bangalore server untill which time they will only levy the Rs 250 rental! so thats the efficency!andy

^ so far BSNL had been following pro rata basis for broadband usage charges .

Back