How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
@andy_65_in Relax. The rental also will be charged Pro Rata :means apprx Rs 160( wef 12th dec)Your extra usage charges approx Rs113 /= You will pay Rs 160+113+ modem rent ( full month ?). Extra payment about Rs 25 including taxes.Enjoy the New Year .

:madness::madness:I got a dataone bb connection on 8th of december '07 with HOme 250 plan.I have been given a different user id and portal id.
In this is just downloaded 200 odd mb and it Rs.207.
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE:

Select Usage Type Billed UsageUnbilled Usage Total Data Transfer(In KB)Total Amount(In Rupees)236678207

Hi, iam new to this forum, i got BSNL broadband recently, i have the same problem what balaji had, thanks for shree to share that site 10.0.0.40:8080 but when i try to access that site, the browser could not search the particular page, i can't check my broadband usage, please support with some other site or give me an solution to come out of it, thanks in advance WISH U A HAPPY NEW YEAR-2008

I am a new subscriber and after six months I got my home 500 broadband plan activated on 2nd January2008. At that time they gave me username and password to check my usage. But whenever I login, for billed and unbilled, my usage is shown as "usage records not found". But I have downloaded 2-3 gb of data during the happy hours time that is between 4.00 am and 7.50 am.
In this connection I want to know the following?
[*]What minimum period do they take for updating my record? Suppose If download 1 gb data today night, will it be reflected immediately on the usage site?
[*]Do they show the records on a daily basis or what is the periodicity of the usage records?
[*]Those among of you who were new at one time must have seen your usage. After how many days were you able to see your usage records?
[*]Do I need to inform the BSNL about this?
[/list]Please help me on the above.

Click red link for BSNL BB usage ( old name Dataone). use the 14 digit portal ID password as password.see posting 11 below also.

Back