How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
get the printed telephone bill. for details of break upTelephone renttelephone usage misc ( bb usage) SERVICE tAX TOTALHow much free usage was given will be shown there. in the printed telephone bill.

hi,I am still not able to see my usage after 1st january 08......Its shows the usage only till 1st jan.....I have contacted & mailed every bsnl office......No body know anything......What to do??I am under 500C planI got connection on 27 dec 07 with new range of IP and the new portal...

Hey pal, did u contact NIB? What did they say? Always talk with the techies (NIB personnel)Incase u dont know, contact them at 0471-2576600They will let u know whats happening around.

NIB !! National Internet Backbone.. who they are???bsnl's brother ??? me too using the connection for about 7 days still no data usage showing, and most of the time their "portal" is dead.lots of problem facing in these initial days.like :- error number "691" = access denied, usr name pw invalid on domain :)error number 676 = line busyerror number 678 = remote computer out of reacherror number XXX = PPP authentication failed.night unlimited .. most of the time "line down" after 3:00 am still im loving it .. .. 500/- mein aur kitna milega [:O]

@ganucet @debashish

Tautology Bandwidth Meter - Internet Traffic Usage Monitor
use this for day usage. keeps day/week/month records.
ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter - Freeware to display bandwidth consumed for session, day and month
NetExpense - Internet/Computer usage time monitor software

use this for night usage ( if any free d/l allowed)
Both can be programmed to check/record usage during day and night.

check , when available. Now not opening
http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

@ India Broadband Forum - View Profile: debashish I dont know about the BSNL brother part, but problems pertaining to BSNL Broadband are fixed by a mere phone call to NIB (atleast in here !!)

But i guess the major share of the problems are faced now by the newer subscribers. Chill guys, even we had faced similar situations back in 2005. It takes sometime for everything to be stabilized !!

Offtopic : Back in 2005, once when i contacted BSNL CC for a Dataone query, the lady who attended the call corrected me saying there is no service named Dataone, only Cellone. Atleast u guys ain't facing that kinda situations

Hey pal, did u contact NIB? What did they say? Always talk with the techies (NIB personnel)

Incase u dont know, contact them at 0471-2576600

They will let u know whats happening around.

Well I did contact in that number and they too said they can see my records till 1st jan ONLY......

They said to mail to the BSNL officer [email protected]

Now I am in 'waiting' mode......
Anyway thanx for the help....
If anybdy found the solution pls let me know........

Well I just wanna know whether all the NEW dataone users (with IP starting with 117.x.x.x and using new portal) are able to see their usages after 1st january 08?I am in 500C plan.. got connection in 26 dec 07..Am I the only one facing the problem??

Mine still shows for 3rd January 2008 only. It seems BSNL has some hidden agenda. Why are they not showing for all the days?

Back