How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
duplicate thread . https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/21265-even-after-using-broadband-2jan-usage-shown-no-usage-records-found/

Sorry if opening a fresh thread hurts ur feelings....

I started this thread as to know if I am the only guy (and the other thread starter) who is facing the problem... JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU - the number, to be specific...

So if a majority is having the same problem then i can conclude that 'Its a MAJOR technical problem with new users' and I will have to wait..

I have already contacted BSNL (but in vain- 'they just dont know what the problem is')..

Hope that explains why this is not dulpicate thread..
Thanks

Ok Now they have updated my usage till the 3rd January..... What about others?? Pls reply everybody......

same prob. stuck on Jan 3.
scrnshot: http://imageshack.us

i'm curious why the upload figures are more than the download ones. as far as i can remember i didn't upload anything big. 0_o

please help the p3p webhosting usage check site doesnt show uptodate usage evn today i am shown usage till 3 jan ie 10 days old what should i do. how does one get full month usage in the tautology meter-its confusing. iam worried for overshooting my usage bill. incidentally the bsnl bill for dec 07 shows only the rental the usage has not ben charged this is dicey as i have my ow doubts as to how willl they charge it i mean if i know of a site to check usage why dont bthese chaps also know this site.any suggestions.andymy tautulogy meter is giving some wonky meterage in a couple of 100 GBs is it correct.its scary!how does one read this stupid meterage properly

For me also the uploads are more than the downloads. Probably the engineers at BSNL made the programme from their view point, i.e, for them downloads to our PC is uploads and vice versa LOL

even i got new conncetion (just 4 days back), m also suffering from same problem. when i try to login, getting username not found... but i m able to use my broadband where can i chk my data usage etc... plz full info

can i check my Dataone usage from my office which is not using dataone internet. Thanks.

Back