How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
@anjiif you are new dataone user then you can check from anywhere...all u need is an internet connection and luck (as site is most of time is unreachable and not updated since 04/01/2008

hi,I am still not able to see my usage after 1st january 08......:(

can i check my Dataone usage from my office which is not using dataone internet. Thanks.

It depends.. If u are an old user then you cannot..

But if u are a new user u can get to know about the details from anywhere......

And BSNL new portal is likely to be available during the day and not night hours...

They have UPADTED the usage till 11th jan for me(but today its 17th).. hope they update the rest soon........

Guys dont get confused with account usage.Tvmguy is right.Remember this 1. Bsnl total usage is the consolidated usage2. Bsnl detailed usage is the one which gives info elaborately.3. Billed usage is the previous month usage & unbilled is the current month usage.Now understand this for home 250 plan bsnl charges 90 paise for extra usage. But on the usage table they charge you for your regular usage of 1GB which is free. As a result even if your total download is say 1GB the total Rs. would show for 1GB (1024MB) total amount would be Rs.921But actually you will be billed only Rs.250. So the fact is they calculate Rs. for the free usage which is 1GB which doesnt matter. You shouldnt worry until your bill exceed Rs.921 for home 250 plan.Tvmguy is right. To calculate the total MB used excluding Night Unlimited you cannot see the total data transfer as it includes NU. So look at the Rupees say Rs.1000 which is calculated excluding NU from it you can calculate the amount in MB that you have downloaded by dividing it by .80Let me work it out for you, say you have total traffic of 2000 MB out of which only 1024 MB downloaded in day time. The table under consolidated usage shows you 2048000 KB which equals 2048000/1024= 2000 MB.But the amount in Rupees is calculated by bsnl only for day time i.e for 1024 MB alone. which we eventually need. So the amount may turn up intoas 1024 X .80 = Rs . 819.20 (1MB = 80 paise). Thereby if you wanna know the account usage excluding night unlimited, look for amount in rupees which in the above case may show Rs. 819.20 dividing it by .80 gives the total usage in MB here 1024 MB

hai guys
i got bb connection in dec last ,they provided site BSNL NIB-II PORTAL
connection is ppoe .. in that web site there is an an option click here for brand band users, got a prompt asking username and password, and some times it wont appear.. based on luck it will appear.... Next after entering username and password u wil get a blank page..grt.. they hav given some instr if they site doesnt work ... followed it tried in explorer,
mozilla .konquer..no result... my public ip 117............

i hav talked to bsnl agents... all giving same answer
Any body plz give me a solution.......

@rakmvk
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in. You have posted your problem in the proper thread ,
See post NO 17 in this thread.
Did you get a 14digit Portal ID / and password ?
or using UserID/PW stored in modem ?
The site for new users with IP 117.xx.xx.xx is given below
click the red entry without logging at nib_II portal. then you go here. etc.
http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

i got usename and password only.... with which iam able to log in mail to [email protected] .. iam able to get to this page earlier were i will get a username and password promt when i enter it result blank page ..http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

and to the fun factor now this site is also not loading ..

and in that bsnl given mail i havent got any mail from them regarding the activation of my bradband ,got it on dec 16th
Calling bsnl agents are waste ,,they dont know wat is really happening..
i emailed to gm of telecom in our dist ,got reply he has noticed the issue and and will give a solution.... wen god knows?

Back