How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
I am also having the problem with the new bsnl portal NOT showing the usage after 2 january!!!!! Dont know what to do?? How can I confirm that I have not exceeded my usage limits??!!!!!!:mad: Can everybody having the new connection see their usage from 2nd jan?

i am also unable to see my data usage (ip address 117.X.X.X), the site is not updating since 01/01/2008...my last usage record is upto 2008-01-01 16:05:46.i think they are celebrating new year this way...hee hee hee...

Today also I logged in and still the same message. In this connection I contacted a person whose number they had given me at the time of installing connection, and he told me that "when there is no record, how can it show any record". When I pointed out him that I had indeed used, he told me that wait for a week as I am a new subscriber.

hi my billed usage for dec 07 ( from when my paln 250 started) is strangely shown as about 800 plus MB with an amount shown as Rs 721 plus. this is confusing !even if i work on pro rata system my plan was effective from 12 dec 07 so even if i had about 660 mb free and the balance paid even then adding 660 MB FREE to 140 mb paid or so doesnt work to Rs 720 it comes to Rs 550 .i dont know what these bsnl chaps are up to!any comments please.havent gone to my local bsnl bbnd office with this dec 07 usage in a pendrive to show them so far.what to do.please help

in the p3p webhosting .... website in the consolidated billed usage its shown as 800 mb with total rs 721 for dec month.i started with effect from 12 dec 07, andy

Back