How to check BSNL Broadband Account Usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter tkktbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,332
  • Views Views 2,738,036
@onlytest. Congrats. Good effort. As I am an old dataone user , cannot test it.Only point for info : How you isolate the Free night usage entries from the gross total?

password for cell modification is onlytest
i think he created a function template based on time function to exclude night usage & maybe thats why the password to protect his work.

i think he created a function template based on time function to exclude night usage & maybe thats why the password to protect his work.

sir there are very simple functions based formulas used. i added password to prevent accidently change or formula deletion.

well i simply checked session start time using HOUR() function and if start time is between 02, to 08 than data transfer is free, if start time is before 02 or after 08, data transfer is chargable.....

one more thing what i am observing, all sessions were breaked in 15min partitions, thats mean if one starts download 01:50 and download goes upto say 03:00 am, only one session of 01:50 to 02:05 may be calculated as chargable data transfer.

if anyone starts download at 07:10 am and stops at 08:15 then one session will be for 07:10 to 07:25, second 07:25 to 07:40, third will be 07:40 to 07:55
and last session will be as 07:55 to 08:10. then only last session of 07:55 to 08:10 will be chargable.

so what is the advantage of this type of sessions, if i downloaded 4 GB in 6 hrs and 10 minutes 02:00 to 08:10 then only last session data transfer from 07:55 to 08:10 may be calculated to check what amount i downloaded after 08:00

You may try this Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

members/mramakrishnan/seems uploading large files ref "out of thread". Anyway thanks for the info.

https://www.speedtest.net

hello friends, i think BSNL has make some progress with there portal work.
its showing this month start from 1 (before it starts from 28).
but still some problem is there:
1. still UL time is included.
2. i am still missing 14-02-08 to 20-02-08 usage details.
have any body notice anything else.

members/mann_2008_69/
Thanks to
@member/whitestar_999.http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/171/bsnlorderft4.jpg
seems the Tariff plan is also shown now. Select "My orders"

Back